Karnataka PSC – KPSC Recruitment 2016
Karnataka PSC – KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancies : Karnataka Public Service Commission Released a KPSC notification for the posts of 25 Assistant Conservator Vacancies in Forest Department in Government jobs in Karnataka. Karnataka Govt always release a recruitment of Govt jobs KPSC notification through KPSC Online. Who are interested in KPSC jobs can apply before 8 July 2016.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Puublic Service Commission – KPSC|
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator|
|No of Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Educational Eligibility||Degree, B.Sc|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08-Jul-16|
Post/Vacancy Name :
Assistant Conservator of Forests – 25 Posts.
Eligible Criteria for Karnatak PSC Jobs :
- Educational Qualification KPSC Vacancies: B.Sc or Degree in Forestry or Bachelor Of Science / Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian.
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years.
- Age Relaxation Details : Age relexation will be applicable as per the Karnataka Government Karnataka PSC Recruitment.
Pay Scale : Rs. 28100-50100/- Per month
Also Read : Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and others have to Pay Rs.25/- through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
Important Dates to Remember :
Start Date For Submission Of Online Application : 09 June 2016
Close/Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08 July 2016
Last Date for the submission Of Application Fee : 09 Jul 2016
Selection Procedure for KPSC Vacancies: Canidates will be selected based on their performance in Written exam.
How to Apply KPSC Posts : Interested candidates may apply online through KPSC official Website, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Official Notification
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Click here to Apply Online
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 806 Junior Health Inspectors & Other Vacancies
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 806 Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors and various other posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility and apply online before 05-05-2016.
More details about KPSC Recruitment 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below.
Job Location: Karnataka
|KPSC Vacancy Details:|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
• For Junior Health Inspectors: Three years diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka.
• For Work Inspectors: Two years Job Oriented Course in Civil Construction Technology from a Government recognized Institution.
• For General Merit: 18 to 35 years
• For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: 18 to 38 years
• For SC, ST & Category-1: 18 to 40 years
• For General/2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates: Rs. 300
• For SC/S/PH Candidates: Rs. 25
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-04-2016
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-05-2016
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 06-04-2016 to 05-05-2016.